The Alphaliner 1800H has been designed to bear the highest static loads, while being a cost-effective system for rehabilitation of large sewer profiles, both circular
and non-circular shape. It is built-up with perfectly matched raw materials, including a high strengthen and ultra-transparency ECR glass fibre. This ultratransparent glass fiber enables a homogeneous and quick hardening process.
With the REE4000, the RELINE UV Group provides the most powerful UV curing technology currently available on the market. The curing system offers a maximum light power output of up to 6 x 4,000 W and enables with its electronic assistance and documentation systems the highest possible levels of reliability and an autonomous curing process technology.
Benefits of the technology at a glance
• Cost reduction by lowering diesel consumption by up to 6,000 liters p.a.
• Larger service intervals for the power generator due to less daily operating hours
• Longer service life and later investment in a new replacement generator
• Environmentally friendly and smaller carbon footprint
• Less noise pollution impacting both humans and nature
• Short amortization period