Founded in 1901, we are what is called a traditional company. Exactly 80 years ago, we invented the industrial thermometer. And we are proud of it. Today, we develop and manufacture a wide range of products for measuring and calibration instruments. From industry thermometers to reference temperature sensors, from flow switches to magnetic-inductive flow sensors and from sensors to calibrators – we have the right product! Always with the goal to meet your needs and contribute our part to your success.
Quality "Made in Germany" – because quality is close to our heart. That is why we have always been producing at our company location in the middle of Germany.
The new generation of magnetically inductive flow sensors
VMZ.2 – Now available with the optional Hastelloy® and analogue output signal of 4…20 mA
The revised VMZ.2 series in the nominal diameters of DN 3 to DN 25 is now available with an improved frequency signal and an optional analogue output signal of 4…20 mA. Even the most varied of aggressive media can be dosed reliably and precisely by using Hastelloy® electrodes, with a minimised pressure drop.
Flow sensors without moving parts
SIKA Vortex VVX32 & VVX40 – the clever solution for HVAC and industrial applications.
High quality flow sensors, made of brass or stainless steel. The new SIKA Vortex flow sensors VVX32 and VVX40 are characterized by their robust design and optimized temperature measurement and are perfectly suited for use in large heat pumps and industrial plants, for example.
The magnetic inductive flow sensors induQ® from the VMM series are highly precise measuring instruments for electrically conductive liquids. Due to their robust design they are also suitable for rough ambient conditions. The steel fitting is fully welded and thus both stable and immune to interference. The available nominal widths from DN 32 to DN 800 cover the measurement tasks for mean flow velocities up to 10 m/s.
• Analog output 4...20 mA or 0.5...10 V and frequency signal
• precise and reliable - thanks to Hastelloy®, a wide variety of aggressive media can be measured without any problems
• minimized pressure loss - due to free pipe cross section
• high sampling rate - response time < 100ms, excellent for use within dosing applications
• in thenominal widths DN 3 to DN 25
• no mechanical wear - flow sensor without moving parts
• high variability - 4 different output signals possible
• 2-in-1-sensor - integrated temperature measurement
• highest quality - 100% final test in our own SIKA flow test bench
• best possible measurement performance - VVX optimization test in customer hydraulics with test report
• individual solutions - co-engineering tailored to customer requirements possible
• Product "Made in Germany"